SHANELL HARUN CREATIONS: FASHION DESIGNER | MAKE UP | WEDDING | EVENTS | +60136388739 / EMAIL: SHANELL.HARUN@GMAIL.COM / FACEBOOK: SHANELL HARUN / FB FANPAGE: SHANELL HARUN CREATIONS

End of final year

Hello, I had a long time didn't update my blog. So sorry because I was really busy for my final year project and finally it was over :) After final year project, it come to the end of my university life! 

So, how’s the final year going?
The final year of a degree whirls up a mix of emotions. You realise how quickly things have happened. You realise that even though university can seem more play than hard work at times, actually you’ve developed into some form of real person along the way.

Here is the sneak peek video from my degree fashion show. Enjoy the video of The Black Rose Collection by Shanell Harun :)



Video by FLK PHOTOGRAPHY